Let Your Voice Be Heard at the Highwood Public Library
The Teen Advisory Board is a volunteer group for middle and high school students to give back to the community, make their voices heard about library programs for young adults, do service projects, and develop professional skills.
Members of TAB must:
- Be going into 6th – 12th grade
- Be able to attend bi-monthly meetings
- Be willing to participate in TAB discussions and voice your opinions
- Be willing to respect the opinions, tastes, privacy, and choices of others
- Opportunity to provide input for library decisions related to teens
- Earn service hours and volunteer experience
- Develop marketable leadership skills
- Participation can be listed on job, scholarship, and college applications
Bi-monthly meetings will be held on the first and third Saturday of every month at 12:00pm.
Fill out the application at this link and you will receive an invitation to the meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org