Learning Never Stops
Help Us Help Others To Discover The World
On December 1, 2020, people all over the world are coming together to tap into the power of human connection and strengthen communities and change our world. Will you be one of them?
We believe that every child and adult should have the resources to be successful. We believe that we can help change lives with resources, programs, and classes that focus on LITERACY, CITIZENSHIP, HEALTH, EARLY LEARNING, AND CAREER TRAINING.
On #GivingTuesday, we ask you to help support the services that save lives by making a donation. This year, we have supported families struggling due to COVID-19 with:
- Over 6,000 meal kits distributed
- More than 800 people tested for COVID-19
- More than 30 families connected to rental and cash assistance
- 500 masks and personal protective equipment kits distributed
Despite the closures and safety regulations, we have continued to help people stay connected even at a distance. This year:
- 1,266 children have attended virtual programming and events
- 340 young adults have benefited from our learning and homework support programs to help navigate the challenges of e-learning
- 7,565 adults have continued pursuing their goals through programs like ESL, GED, Computer classes, Parenting support, and much more
- Over 36,432 minutes of computer time have been logged so far this year, keeping adults connected to family, job search, and entertainment
- 6,020 people have visited the library
- 4,440 total materials have been circulated
You can help us better serve the men, women, and children of Highwood so that they can achieve their dreams.
Donate today on #GivingTuesday to help us continue making a meaningful difference in our community.
Are you with us?