The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a volunteer group of middle and high school students that give back to the community by helping to plan library programs for young adults, suggesting books and resources for the Library, doing service projects, and developing their professional skills.
Members of TAB must:
- Be going into 6th – 12th grade
- Be able to attend monthly meetings
- Be willing to participate in TAB discussions and voice their opinions
- Be willing to respect the opinions, tastes, privacy, and choices of others
- Opportunity to provide input for library decisions related to teens
- Earn service hours and volunteer experience
- Develop marketable leadership skills
- Participation can be listed on job, scholarship, and college applications
Meetings are held every other Saturday at 12:00pm. Follow our Instagram @hpltab
Complete the application at the link below to receive an invitation to the meeting or you can email Alice at email@example.com.
Special thanks to our program partner, Highland Park Community Foundation.