Let Your Voice Be Heard
Teen Advisory Board
The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a volunteer group of middle and high school students that give back to the community by helping to plan library programs for young adults, suggesting books and resources for the Library, doing service projects, and developing their professional skills.
Members of TAB must:
- Be going into 6th – 12th grade
- Be able to attend monthly meetings
- Be willing to participate in TAB discussions and voice their opinions
- Be willing to respect the opinions, tastes, privacy, and choices of others
- Opportunity to provide input for library decisions related to teens
- Earn service hours and volunteer experience
- Develop marketable leadership skills
- Participation can be listed on job, scholarship, and college applications
Meetings are held on the first and third Wednesday of every month at 4:00pm.